Friday, 05 Apr 2019 The Musical garden
Le chateau de Versailles makes us dream thanks to a musical animation in its splendid gardens.
As every year Le château de Versailles takes us back in time by playing a baroque music all over its marvelous garden. Le château de Versailles Garden was the pride of Louis XIV. Either with friends, family or lover, have a good time admiring the classic French style gardens.
Within 35mn from the Belleval Hotel, the line L, departing from Saint-Lazare, takes you directly to Le Château de Versailles.
- Every Saturday and Sunday from 6 April to 27 October 2019.
- Friday 19 April
- It is also open on some holidays: 8th of May, 30th of May and 15th of August
- Every Tuesday from 21st of May to 25th of June 2019.
- Web full price: €9,50
- Web rate reduced: €8
- Tickets are also available at the entrance of the gardens, starting from 9am.
- Full ticket rate for the musical garden: 10,50€
- Reduced ticket rate for the musical garden: 9€
Group rate (€7.75) granted from 30 people, by phone (line groups, agencies, communities) to 01 30 83 74 44.
Reduced rate granted for 6-17 years old, the students, the large family card, disability card, 1 guide of the disability card.
Free for children between 0 and 5 years old
Your ticket is valid from 9am until closing of the groves.
Information is available on the website: https://www.chateauversailles-spectacles.fr/