Le Belleval, take a breath in Paris
In the heart of the 8th arrondissement of Paris, our hotel**** invites for a unique and timeless experience combining elegance and peacefullness.
Our 52-room boutique hotel, located in the 8th arrondissement in Paris, offers a unique experience. This ultra-connected hotel is dedicated to Pierre Richer De Belleval, who was botanist in the century XVI. Therefore, you’ll be surrounded by flowers and nature, and feel like you were in a secret garden in the center of Paris.
Enter a new era of Parisian hospitality !
Jean-Philippe Nuel, famous hotel architect, sublimates nature and botany in our hotel. The patio, combining sophistication and modernity, invites our guests to contemplate the art work made by the famous street artist Gola Hundun.
Le Belleval welcomes you any time of the day :
- Enjoy our healthy and gourmet breakfast
- Host your friends and family as if you were home
- Enjoy meeting lunches in the patio
- Just enjoy and have a rest in our lounge area
- Practice sport in the fitness area and cool off in our sauna
- Have fun with your friends or colleagues for an after work at the bar !
Get away from the Parisian bustle and enjoy this secret garden called the hotel Le Belleval.
A unique spot, A place to live
An invitation to happiness in the heart of Paris, close to main monuments, museums and attractions of the City of Light.